Building a Community
Working in partnership with parents is very important at St Mary Magdalene. We have a group of parent representatives called, Friends of SMMS, who meet with the Headteacher once every half term.
The role of FOSMMS is to:
- Share ideas/suggestions on a range of whole school issues linked to school improvement
- Seek the views of other parents in the class
- Be involved in supporting projects or new initiatives
- Form a strong link with the class that you represent
- Attend a meeting each half term